Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6/18

1: Remote Access
2: Matlab/Local

1: Thanks to Prof Phillips, I can now access GAIO (and look at the pictures) from my laptop. He got it to work and then I thought it wasn't working, but it was just a problem with my computer. All better. So that's good news.

2: I'm getting kind of weird graphs when dealing with local dimension, scaled and unscaled. I'm not sure if it's really looking the way I want it to look. I have to look at it again tomorrow I think. I wanted to think more about the theory and proving things to do with local dimension but I'm not really sure where to go with it right now. I really didn't get much at all done today anyway, so hopefully I'll get my thoughts more organized tomorrow. I went to the Matlab workshop (and I'm gonna go to the LaTeX one tomorrow), which was okay, but not too relevant to my project.

No comments: